Amber White Strippers – Terms & Conditions
1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
i) “The Company” means My Choice Agents Pty Ltd and Amber White Entertainment
ii) “You” means the client/you/your and your successors and assigns.
2. By requesting and accepting the quote given to you by the Company, you agree that these terms and conditions apply to all transactions between you the Company.
3. Once a booking has been invoiced and a deposit has been paid for your requested services, the booking is deemed to be CONFIRMED. This is referred to as a booking deposit.
4. Once a booking has been confirmed, changes or alterations to the booking including but not limited to the location, the booking date, the service times, and the selected performers, can only be made at the discretion of the Company. The Company makes no guarantee that any such requests can, or will be granted, and in such an event, you may be required to cancel the booking or service in question.
5. Booking deposits are not related to any booking in its entirety. Each booking deposit is a collection of “service deposits” associated with each individual service within any booking. These service deposits make up a total booking deposit, and in the event of any refund, will only be refunded as per the service deposit amount associated with the refund.
6. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to seek and request full payment of your booking in advance. In the event the full payment is not received within a reasonable time from the request issued by the Company, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking and you accept and acknowledge that all booking deposits and services deposits paid will be forfeited in full and are non-refundable.
7. You certify and guarantee that your booking will be held in a safe environment and will adhere to Australian Federal and State laws at all times. The Company is not and will not be responsible for assessing the legality of your booking request and is at all times in no way liable for your actions. In the event that your booking is not considered to be safe for our performers, if it becomes unsafe at any stage throughout the booking, or if it has been deemed to be illegal under Australian Federal or State law, the booking will be cancelled immediately and ALL DEPOSITS PAID WILL BE FORFEITED AS NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. In the event that you cannot be contacted via the information provided by you to the Company, and the booking venue has restricted entry in which the performer is unable to freely enter the venue, after no more than 15 minutes of the performers arrival time, the service in question may be cancelled and the service deposit relating to that service will be forfeited.
9. In the event that you cancel a booking, or a service within any booking, or require any alterations to a booking or service within any booking, which cannot be accommodated by the Company, the booking deposit or service deposit will be forfeited and is NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes the cancellation of any service/s on the night of the booking.
10. In the event that you cancel or alter any service within a booking, which then forces the cancellation of a different and separate service within the same booking, the booking deposit or service deposit for all services, which are cancelled as a result of your actions, will be forfeited and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
11. In the event the Company is unable to complete a booking, or provide any service within a booking, for any reason relating specifically to your actions or inactions, the booking deposit or service deposit in question will be forfeited and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
12. In the event that the Company is forced to cancel a booking or service within any booking, any deposit paid for the service or booking in question will be REFUNDED IN FULL. This does not include booking cancellations due to a breach of the terms and conditions listed on this page.
13. In the event that you do not provided the Company with an identifiable address for your event, with a minimum of 72-hours’ notice, prior to the commencement of your booking services, and the Company has made a reasonable attempt to acquire your booking address from you, via phone, e-mail or SMS, the booking may be cancelled WITHOUT REFUND. You acknowledge that in this event, sufficient notice was provided to you.
14. In any situation or event in which the Australian Federal Government, or any Australian State or Local Authority, imposes social restrictions of any kind, which restrict the ability for you to continue your event in a safe and legal manner, the booking will be deemed to be cancelled by you. Such cancellations will be treated in the same manner as all other cancellations within our Terms & Conditions, in which the deposit and or service deposits paid for the booking is forfeited and is non-refundable.
15. In no event shall the Company be responsible or liable or provide any refund for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, acts of Mother Nature, nuclear or natural catastrophes (including a pandemic) or acts of God, and Government ban’s or restrictions.
16. The Company does not claim any responsibility for the appearance of our performers in relation to the images they provide on our website. While we endeavour to provide the most accurate images possible, please understand that the performers listed on our website may change their physical appearance over time, and often.
17. You acknowledge that the Company does not employ the performers and has no control over the performers, nor is the Company liable or responsible for the performers actions. The Company is a booking service ONLY. You engage the Company to connect you with performers in your area, who provide the services you require, and nothing more. As such, the Company does not claim any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury, or action caused or committed by any performer provided to you. Any legal matter is solely between you & the performer.
18. The Company does not, under any circumstance, check the availability of our performers, for any booking request, until a deposit has been paid in advance. Checking the availability of our performers is a costly exercise, and as such, this task will not be performed until you have committed to the booking in the form of a deposit payment. Any and all performer profiles provided to you in the form of a quote, are to be used as a guide only. These performer profiles are provided to illustrate the possible options for your requested services in the event you proceed with the booking, but they are in no way a suggestion or guarantee of availability.
19. All bookings made through the Company are done so in the form of a Preferred Performer only. Due to the nature of the Adult Industry it is not possible to guarantee any specific person for any booking, service, location or time, and as such, the Company makes no such guarantee. The Company will endeavour to provide you with your preferred performer, however it is not a guarantee. No refund or discount will be given in the event your Preferred Performer is, or becomes, unavailable for your booking, unless it is agreed to in writing by the Company, prior to any deposit payment being made.
20. In the event that your Preferred Performer is not available at the requested location or time, or becomes unavailable at any time, the Company reserves the right to replace your Preferred Performer without notice.
21. You acknowledge and accept that any request for a discounted price, on a quote received by you from the Company, can and will affect the number of performers who make themselves available for your requested services. You acknowledge and accept that the Company is under no obligation to take on the expense of any discount requested, and as such, will only provide performers who are willing to accept your booking, within your agreed price constraints. No refund will be given in the event your Preferred Performer is not willing to accept your discounted price request.
22. If a service is to be performed to a mixed-gender crowd, where women will be present, you must declare this to us PRIOR TO YOUR DEPOSIT PAYMENT BEING MADE. In the event that you fail to declare this, the performance may be cancelled WITHOUT REFUND at the performers’ discretion.
23. Our performers will not attend bookings in which other women are present, unless previous notification has been given and consent has been granted by the Company. Notification and consent must be given and granted prior to any deposit payment. In the event that women are present at any time of any booking, without prior notice and/or consent being previously granted, the performer may choose not to commence the booking, or cancel the booking WITH NO REFUND.
24. No person under the age of 18 is permitted to be in attendance of any booking or booking venue in which our performers are present. In the event any person under the age of 18 is in attendance, the performer may choose not to commence the booking, or cancel the booking WITH NO REFUND. It is not enough to be merely “out of sight”, this condition will be strictly enforced and applies to any and all minors present in any part of any venue in which a performer is present.
25. No cameras are permitted during the performance. If you wish to photograph the performer, dancer or waitress before or after the performance, the decision is at the performer, dancer or waitresses discretion ONLY.
26. Our performers will not perform in any open area within view of the public, on grass or on sand. Please provide a covered, clean and flat area for the performance.
27. All guests must behave in a respectful manner towards the performer/s and the Company staff members at all times, including all communications prior to the booking commencing. If the performer or the Company staff members are harassed, degraded, insulted, pressured, intimidated, made to feel uncomfortable or assaulted, the booking will be cancelled IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.
28. Amber White Strippers is NOT AN ESCORT SERVICE, A DATING SERVICE, OR A SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS SERVICE OF ANY KIND! Do not ask our performers for their private phone numbers or request any sexual services at ANY TIME. Any sexual request, intimidation or advance towards the performer will result in the performance being cancelled IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.
29. If the performer is placed into an environment which could be considered by anyone of reasonable stature to be sexually, physically, or mentally intimidating or threatening by any person, group, or guest of any person or group associated with the booking, the performance will be cancelled IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.
30. Touching is at the discretion of the performer, dancer and waitresses ONLY. Beware of, and be respectful of the performers’ boundaries and do not ‘test’ or ‘overstep’ these boundaries.
31. Once any payment has been made to the performer, and the booking is deemed to have commenced, If ANY of the above rules are broken, at ANY TIME, the performance may be cancelled WITHOUT REFUND.
32. For most performances, performers will be accompanied by security personnel. Under no circumstances will these personnel leave the performer unattended, so do not ask them too.
33. No payments made to any performer can be refunded by the Company. The Company is a booking agent only, and all bookings, payments and agreements are made between the client and the performer and not with the Company. If you are required to pay the performer in cash on arrival, any dispute with cash payment is between you and the performer only. The Company does not hold any responsibility in recovering cash from the performer in a dispute.
34. Upon payment of any deposit to the Company, or upon payment of any monies to the performer, you and any guest accompanied with or by you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions listed on this page.
35. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you authorized to use any images or content from any of the Company owned website, or make any claims on behalf of the Company, or their performers, in any promotional material whatsoever, without the express prior written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized Images, content or claims made by you will result in the CANCELLATION OF ALL BOOKING SERVICES WITH NO REFUND.
36. Your use of this website and any dispute arising from the use of his website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
We hope your enjoy the night!
Amber White Strippers